A social network for fishing enthusiasts
1. Virtual memory could be too low or turned off.
Go "Control Panel" -> System and Security -> System -> Advanced system settings - > window will pop up -> go to advanced tab "performance" -> settings -> "change" increase virtual memory to 4096mb (x-times 1024mb) or higher and press the set button.
2. Update your graphic driver
3. Check temperature; fan could be broken // too slow
4. Reduce the resolution of the Game while inside the character creation.
Although it sounds ridiculous, it worked for me with Blade And Soul Items. It seems to be a problem with the driver. Especially Alpha-Games encounter this problem quite a lot, since the driver, server or game-code may not fully support it, yet. (1,280 × 720 // 1600 x 900)
5. Reduce the game-settings in general while inside the chracter creation. Does the time until game crashes prolong?
6. Open Task-Manager and observe how your client behaves. Does the RAM go higher and higher? Can it send any data through the network? Does your CPU spike relentlessly?
Be sure, to choose the tab "Program Settings" while adjusting the values in your Nvidia/AMD Control Panel instead of "Global settings". Otherwise you´ll give your PC unnecessary headaches.
1. Faulty Nvidia/AMD Settings that aren´t compatible with the game. Open your Nvidia/AMD Control Panel and try adjusting it. Also change options, that are set to "automatically" and give them a fixed value (Best is the lowest or 2nd lowest - otherwise latency may occur).
2. Disable Shader Cache - since the drive is the slowest part of the PC/Notebook, for some games, if this option is On it may slow the gameplay down, even on a SSD. Ingame go to Settings and tick vertical synchonization and do the same in your Control Panel
3. Go to "power management" in your control panel and choose max. performance
4. Check under Nvidia/AMD Control Panel - Program Settings, if Bns uses the right Graphic Card. Usually it is set to automatic. Adjust it manually to the "gaming-card"
5. Change the compability mode under Nvidia/AMD Control Panel to single monitor
6. Update your graphic driver
7. Most of us use Wifi, which often cause latency and problems.
Go to Device Manager, your network card and set "Transmission line" to the "highest" value and set "Roaming-Dynamic" to the "lowest"
Also change the channel of your Network card and modem, it could be due to neighboring Wifi that you encounter problems atm.
8. Open up Command as admin and type in and hit enter after every command
netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
netsh int ip reset C:\resetlog.exe
9. Deinstall unneeded programs and free disc space
10. Defragment your hard drives (HDD - NEVER your SSD) and by now you should go drink some water.
11. Run your antivirus program(Best for me are Bitdefender or Blade And Soul Gold) and a malware program, like Malwarebyte, to see if your system is infected.
12. While inside the game: Go to settings, check the "Show FPS" & "Vertical Synchronization" box under the "Graphic" tab and see if your FPS are at least 42++, if it isn´t, lower your resolution, ingame effects.
13. It could be due to your ping. In order to improve it use a Ping-Booster.